Welcome to My Blog!

Here I will write letters to my daughter, Fufu. Hopefully, she will read them when she's older and look back on them fondly.

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

I took a nap today...

... In your toddler-proof and gated bedroom while you played. I woke up to you talking to me and handing me a small ball. I was very confused and disoriented, and thought to myself that there are no small balls in your bedroom...

As I opened my eyes, I realized that you had taken off your diaper, and were handing me your little poop pellets. In fact, there were six or seven more pellets on the bed next me.

I know I try to teach you to share sweetie, but not all things are meant to be shared.

1 comment:

  1. Lmbo that is naassty...What a wonderful welcome back to awakeness (is that a word?)

    Umm Hafitha

    ReplyDelete