Welcome to My Blog!

Here I will write letters to my daughter, Fufu. Hopefully, she will read them when she's older and look back on them fondly.

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Mini-Mommy

Yesterday I was so tired (you can blame your baby brother) so I ended up falling asleep while you were colouring in the living room.

You decided to take this opportunity to play "mommy."

You fed me milk from your sippy cup, and then you untied my hair, brushed it and put a clip in it

I think you'll make a great big sister! And you'll probably be giving Little Brother makeovers.

2 comments:

  1. Your little Fufu is so stinking cute and I love your letters to her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. mashaa Allah how cuuuute ! How did your hair look after she did it LOL Rembember my kids doing that when little.

    ReplyDelete